Friday, January 25, 2008

SO is anyone (besides flick, since she commented yesterday) still reading my dribble? LOL.. Please leave a comment..

I heard a rumour that someone said Im pretty negative in what I write in here, but Hey its my diary and I read back a bit and didnt think it was all that negative, sure I have my times ( ok maybe I have lots) but thats what a blog is about isnt it? To write all your thoughts and feelings and emotions and trials and tribulations (hmm how did i go with the spelling on that one> LOL)...

So here is the pics from the party before I toddle off to bed..



Do you think she got a suprise. LOL,... God love her, so she was soo pissed off that she didnt wear something nicer.. LOL.... She thought it was a party for me..
Here is miss priss Dressed ready to go. It was cold, hence the jumper.


My little man.. God he was being a pain in the butt. He did NOT want to stay in the stroller.

My brother and Nephew Noah..

And me cutting my cake..I was a wee bit embarassed.lol.

mum and dad

5 comments:

Me said...

I'm reading :)

Angela said...

Sorry chook. I have been a bit of a slack blog reader lately. :( I do enjoy reading your blog and seeing your gorgeous photos.
Btw, the bf'ing photo on my blog was taken by Clair.

Anonymous said...

Hey sweet, I still read! I love seeing the photos and updates. Wish I could keep up a blog :)

Taddyj said...

Hey You! I'm reading! But you need to blog more often! LOL!
What's this about hearing that your negative? Blah Blah, some people have nothing better to do! Blog away mate, the good, the bad and the ugly! That's what life is about after all!
Take Care!

HelenR said...

Yes, I'm still reading! And love seeing your pics too. :-)