Monday, May 05, 2008

OMG My sweet daughter has turned into a monster with attitude.. LOL... She has done nothing but winge and moan and winge some more... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. The other day when I was testing out the filters on my studio lights I asked her to stand there so I could test soemthing...When I looked back over the photos I couldnt beleive this one of her...
IVF clinic rang today chasing some money for storage.. The lady asked me what we were going to do with the ebmryos and I said one hopefully use them. She pointed out that if we got them transferred we wouldnt need to pay the current bill and would avoid the next instalment going on and it would actually be cheaper to do a transfer with them then store them once we got our medicare money back. The only problem is that we have to coem up with the money first.. HMM what to do...

I received soem gorgeous flowers on Saturday from the gorgeous girls from my mothers group. They were to cheer me up and gee it worked, they are soo beautiful and smell devine. I also got a pack of lavendar bath stuff..

better go keep doing the nightly tidy..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photo!