Saturday, April 22, 2006

Sorry if this comes out like a big blurt. But im so upset.

SIL who takes way too much valium and pain killers and doesnt do much with her son is pregnant. This is just what I need while on the dreaded HRT. I hate this shit. I hate my body. I hate fertile people. I hate me. Last time we stayed with them while doing a cycle she was going on about how she is probably infertile cause they had been trying for while. blah lbah blah... Im so upset and Jay isnt home. I have no one to talk to and I just want to cry.

The HRT itsself is making me feel shocking. I feel sooo god damn sick, I just want to curl up and die. Hollie isnt sleeping, and im so tired......

I hate this post, didnt want this blog to be all negative shit. :-(

Signing off

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Me said...

Oh fuck. I'm sorry. That just sucks, so completely unfair.