Monday, May 01, 2006

Last week got worse then my last post and by monday it got very messy. But this week things have improved and im feeling better aside from the hormone side effect and having to put up with the idiotic and insensitive comments my frends and family still dish up. grrrr

Today I had bloods done and if I ring in in the morning and my levels are ok, i drop back to one HRT and start the dreaded pessaries. The count down is on , less then a week to transfer. How do I feel? Im not quite sure. If it doesnt work this time i am going to fall in a heap and lose the plot. I cant keep doing this to myself, my family, and my bank balance. But I dont think ill ever get this desire for more kids out of my heart.

Hols talking has just taken off in leaps and bounds this week. Shes raving on about all sorts of things. And has also started sleep talking. Was talking about poppy in her sleep lastnight. He would be impressed. We went to the chiropractor today, and while he was working on me, she stood at my feet and rubbed my leg, and then moved up to my head and brushed my hair. It was so cute... THen when it was her turn, he asked me if I thought she would lay on her tummy this time ( he usually does her sitting on me). I didnt think so, but when I asked her she did exactly what I did and just laid there while he worked on her. It just blew me away. It was adorable. Pity she was a little shit for the rest of the day and drove me crazy.

Really wanted to scrap tonight but bloody big brother went for tooooooooo long and I didnt get any done. I really have to finish my 2nd CJ, it was supposed to be sent of today... arrgghh.. Im hopeless at these things i tell ya....

Bye for now.

3 comments:

Dionne (aka Dee) Molina said...

Good luck for Sunday mate! I'll be thinking of ya!

xx
Dee

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Me said...

L has started talking in his sleep too, it's funny sometimes the things he comes out with.