Monday, August 27, 2007

ARGH life is getting in the way of my blog.. LOL..... and my scrapping... I wonder will I ever get back to doing any scrapping.. Every day I make a plan in my head to do some and then it all goes to shit. LOL..

Jays baseball semifinal was on on Saturday. Once I got there I wished I hadnt gone. Was totally exhusted and we went over on a bus so I couldnt even go shopping. I had to take Thomas up to the hospital cause he had Pus coming out of his ear. Poor kid. I had been sniffing his ear all week saying it smelt wrong and everyone else rekoned it was fine... From now on Ill be going with my mothers intuition. He will be ok, just has to have antibiotics then has to go back to GP since the dr couldnt actually see the membrane from all the pus. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Didnt get to curves today which totally pissed me off. I have weigh in on friday. Was hoping to get some good numbers in.LOL.


Just got a phone call about a good freind that is in a mental hospital at the moment... Got tears now.... she is ok..... I hate mental illness...


I better go to bed, feel so exhuasted.... Here is some pics I took of Thomas a few weeks ago.. I just love em.. How bloody gorgeous is he....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Kays,he is just adorable xx

Melanie said...

Hi gorgeous!! How did grand final day go?? not too much stress for you I hope - I also hope you have had some more sleep since we chatted which we must do more often - i have really missed chatting with you. Take care ok! Big hugs for Hols and Thomas too :)