Wednesday, August 22, 2007


Happy Bday to our special freind Tneesha who turns 5 today.... Isnt she just a doll... We went to her bday party on Saturday at the pool. It was great and I was the only mum that bloody got in, hairy white legs and all....LOL....

Today was such a weird day. It started awful and I was losing the plot and I had decided that the kids would be better off going to daycare and me go back to work. Thomas didnt stop crying and Hollie was just being a brat... Then the day got better Hollie had a sleep and when she woke her and I had a good time and played outside and in the garden for awhile. Then I went to curves and did my work out..

Jays dad has just gone back down to sydney for more radiation. He has more cancer and its inoperable so they are hoping that the radiation will shrink it. Jay had a melt down on Saturday night sobbing to me about how he knows his dad will die :( and how he cant beleive how fast the years are going. How fast our kids are growing. I was actually mad at him for being home 3 hours later then he said but I felt so sad for him too. He is the most optimistic person so for him to be talking that way was a suprise..

I have had NO bloody car all week. Its across the road out of petrol and we dont get paid till friday. GRR so frustrating. I hate being poor.. Its commission week this week, I wish it would hurry up. Thinking that I might try and do a montlhly menu plan so we know we have enough food for the month. This last week is always soo hard. We have nothing in the fridge. Hol and I made biscuits today.

I better head to bed as we have had a shocking few nights with the little man and im exhausted... Just thought id leave you with this bloody hilarious clip.... Its kinda like when Thomas smiles. You just have to smile back at him....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z02ox6ttIjg&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fmom2my6pack%2Eblogspot%2Ecom%2F

No comments: