Monday, September 03, 2007

Lying in bed with HOllie tonight and she was just laying there nearly asleep and she turned to me and said.. " mummy I was in your belly once wasnt I?" then she said " thomas was too, he used to kick me and say I wanna get out"...... Its nice when you can have precious moments like that after an absolutely horrendous day.. She also asked to get her ears pierced the other day. LOL.. I want to but im scared...

Its been an absolute shit house week. Im so exhuasted. Jay was supposed to come home at 10 on saturday night and got home at 3am. Was soo sick for fathers day, and slept most of the day. I was so mad and exhuasted. I feel like I could just crawl in a hole. I understand how women can lose the plot and shake there baby. I just got to the point today that I couldnt stand anymore crying. Lucky he is so cute..

Hollie made Jay cry yesterday morning with her Fathers day things she made. SHe did a little thing for him at daycare that said.. I love my daddy because............. he takes me shopping and we go and buy chocolate for my mum and I eat some too... LOL...

Jays dad is in Sydney having Radiation. Feeling a bit sad for him. Being down there on his own he must have a lot of time to reflect on his life and his future.

Did a photoshoot of a gorgeous little man on friday. Still proofing them and after I ask his mumma i might share some. Was supposed to have a shoot today but it got cancelled when bubba woke up with temps..

I got a phonecall today for a wedding quote. I have had so many people chasing quotes lately. For now ive decided i really cant take the extra stress. I think i have had to knock back 5 weddings. I am doing one in 2 weeks but its just for an old freind and im just taking a few formal shots.

HEres some new pics of the kidlets....

2 comments:

jodyg said...

They are all great photos but I just LOVE that top one of Hollie. It's adorable.

Sarah said...

Love the pics Kays,thanks so much for ringing me last night,meant the world to me xx
If you need to talk anytime,you have my number now xx