Friday, February 01, 2008

.
QUick post to show off my gals new haircut and to show a funny pic... Here is acpic of the little stunner I took the other day...

This next shot was before the hair cut ( well obviously). Just too funny not to write this down. In this pic she has a little book with hairstyles in it. SHe came out and told me that she had done the hairstyle she has the book open on. LMAO how bloody hilrious.... Not a fantastic pic, but Hey i was pissing myself too much to concentrate on skill.. LOL..


and here is the invite I just wracked up for a little quite do im gonna have for the boy.. OMG like 12 sleeps till he is 1.. THis time last year I was sitting in John Hunter. I cant beleive How fast it has gone......

And some other exciting news is............... Im going to meet Net and Jess..... YAY.... and Im gonna see Kim who I have met before... I cant wait to see all of them.. Just too exciting..

better go hit the fart sack...

1 comment:

Jodi Dolbel said...

I cant believe your baby is so grown up.... how sad :( Love the new hair though...