Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Just ducking in to say we are home from our holiday. We went and stayed with Net who I met on the internet 4 years ago when we were both pg. We have pretty much talked every day since but had never meant. Was so great seeing her and Pete and the kids. It was just like I had known her forever. We drove up to Qld and had a few days with her and then went up to Aunty Caz's house in Caloundra for a couple of days.

My cousin was there who lives in Hong kong as well. I have never seen his kids so it was great to catch up. While i was at Coloundra I caught up with Fo from the scrappers group. She was just as I imagined her and found Hollie and Jay before she found me. LOL. Her hubby seemed really nice and Sam is a doll. Was only short and sweet cause her and Clydey were going on a date to the movies. LOL. Half there luck.

Kim and I met up and went to Lollypops with the kids. Charlize has grown so much and is still as gorgeous as ever. Has the sweetest little voice. Kim took me to her LSS and I had a little spend up ( little compared to kims spend ups). I then stopped in to her house a couple of days later cause she generously gave me a heap of mags. They were great for wasting some time in the car and I came home all inspired.

Took the kids to dreamworld and they had a ball. Thomas loved the big red car at wiggles world. He clapped and cheered the whole way around. Was soo funny. When you go in to dorothys garden it takes a photo of you,.. It doesnt warn you or anything though so when we saw this photo of me being a dick and the kids wiggling too, Jay thought it was pretty funny. LOL. We just had to buy it. LOL.. Check Thomas out... LOL...After we left QLD we headed down towards Sydney. Jay dropped us at Rutherford at the other kims house where the kids and I stayed for a few days while he went to the iron maiden concert. Had a great time getting to know Courtney ( my god daughter) better and hanging out with the twins and Kim. Hol ended up spending 6 hours at Maitland hospital with an asthma attack again.. GRRRRR...

Better get to bed cause its my babys first bday tommorrow... Where has the time gone... :( THis time last year I was having contractions and Jay was an hour away sound asleep. LOL.. The nurses were telling me to hang off calling him. I was panicking cause I knew he had to get HOllie up and pack and get over there....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Thomas! I recall you saying ages ago you weren't totally comfortable with his name - has that changed as he's grown?

Kaysie said...

hmmmmm I still kinda say it really quiet when people ask his name... I dont HATE it as much as I did, but I just dont feel like it is me. Still blows me out when I think that I have a THomas. I still think he looks like a Riley or a Zac...

debbiedo said...

Happy 1st birthday Thomas!!!!

Deb

Angela said...

Souns like a great holiday! Happy (belated) 1st birthday to Thomas.