Sunday, June 22, 2008

HOley crap.. Me have hangover... Didnt get home till 5am. Havent done that for like about 9 years or something.. LOL......

Had a ball, I love dancing. Makes me feel so free and young. ALthough i feel so old with all the girls at the regal. LOL.. I saw about 5 of the girls that used to be in my brownie group when I was a leader. GEEZ it made me feel old....

My fantastic freind Fiona offered abotu an hour before we had to go out to watch my kids. I was taking them with me to the 50th we went to and would have had to come home early. I wasnt looking forward to it. This beautiful friend packed up her kids and came and stayed the night and told me to stay out as long as I wanted. HOw nice is that. She then got up with my kids in the morning told me to go back to bed and she took them out.... SHe is a darling. Freinds like that are really worth gold.......


Kaysie

1 comment:

Jodi Dolbel said...

Oh WOW!!!
So pleased you had a great night and isnt Fiona a darling to do that for you!!!!
Now you know what you only do this every 9 years!! LOL