Sunday, June 29, 2008

Big day today.. Did a family photo shoot this morning which was lots of fun, then got home and got the kids organised and headed to the park to meet up wiht my auntys to say goodbye to aunty Kim, who is moving back to Goulburn. Bit sad to see them go again.. Took a heap of photos of everyone with nan as well ( just in case its the last time they are togehter) my other aunty is down as well. ...

We have no money this week till Wednesday and we have no food. I dont know what we are going to eat for tea the nexxt few nights.. GRRR. probably pikelets. Im sick of this shit...

Anyway here is a few piccies of me and the kids. Kinda feel bad about how many photos I take of Thomas, but Hollie just isnt into posing and Thomas is just sooo easy to photograph... LOL. Dont you just love thomas Sad face.. TOO funny








1 comment:

Jodi Dolbel said...

Gawgus photos Kays!!!
Ive tagged you!!