Sunday, December 10, 2006

LOng time no write.. I have been soooo busy proofing
photos.
Took some for Sister in Law last week and she wasnt happy wiht the way she looked so had to do another set on Friday. SO i have had to go through and proof the whole 400 of them... Lighting has been playing up so it wasnt a simple proofing procedure with the second lot.. GRRR..... SO I got to meet my new neice and took some gorgeous photos of her and my nephew. Ill include a few...


































Im 26 weeks tomorrow. Im huge and the baby never sleeps. It kicks non stop. Stitch is sore and the pressure is getting really bad. I nearly passed out in the main street on Tuesday I had to get help to the car and I layed down in there for awhile. Not sure what it was but Ive been dizzy and nauseous on and off all week. Off to have the GD test done on Thursday and then ultrasound Firday to see what the go is with the placenta....


CHRISTMAS is in 15 days. Im freaking out. I havent bought ONE present and dont have a cent to start buying any. Jay doesnt get commission till the 23rd then excepts me to do all the shopping that day. Im not even supposed to be walking around and its gonna be that hot...

HOls had her daycare xmas party lastnight. She had to go up and recieve her portfolio and she was so cute. Gave Jackie an extra hug and kiss. jackie is her favourite teacher and is leaving this year. Was so cute I got a photo of that ( not a very good one since my bloody flash decided to play silly buggers)... Jay and I also went to his work do last night which was pretty quite but ok.

I also had about 3 inches cut of Hols hair.. It looks sooo much tidier.....

Better go and do some thing I suppose

2 comments:

Me said...

Pics look great Kaysie!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe you are going to do all your shopping that close to xmas! i thought us leaving it to the 15th was bad enough. Hun, seriously you cant. Is someone gonna help you? I'm worried about you waddling around the busy shops now lol