Thursday, December 28, 2006

Here is a few more chrisssy photos..Love this one, she is just sooo gorgeous. I wanna eat her up..
with her Poppy.... I love this photo.... This is Jays dad, he has been through so much this year. He absolutely adores Hollie to bits. He is recovering from cancer and lots of chemo...With nanny. Hol looks soo much like her. Its hard to tell in this pic cause MIL eyes are closed. She usually wears glasses too, very rare to have a photo of her without them. I just love the way hols is holding her face... Hollie being the hostess with the mostess..... In her new swimmers

3 comments:

jodyg said...

Awwww Kaysie, that first photo of Hollie is just adorable.

Anonymous said...

I haven't been blog hopping for a while, but I had to come here 'cos I don't hear much from you over at EB, LOL

You'll be away now anyway so you won't read this till you get home... hope you're having a lovely time.

28 weeks WOW, and look at that belly!!! he he! Hey don't worry 'bout Hollie not getting heaps, I think that sometimes spoils it as the more they get, the more they want! She will learn to appreciate and respect everything she's got, which alot of kids don't now-days.

Anyhoo, glad you had a nice Chrissy and I hope the New Year brings you lots of happiness and a gorgeous healthy bubby!!! ;)

Me said...

Hooray for 28 weeks and hopefully a few more. Hollie looks so grown up!