Saturday, December 23, 2006

Thought I better come and update since my ob appointment on Wed. Everything is looking ok. Ive lost 2 kilos since the last visit but he thinks that might have to do with not sleeping which leads to nausea, which leads to not wanting to eat. I dont have much of an appetite anyway. He also told us that he cant do the ceaser before he goes away at 37.5 weeks. He said the peads will kill him. Im absolutely shattered and terrified. The ob that will be doing it is nigerian. Hollebone said that he is a very good ob.

Baby is moving non stop and the movements are painful and make me feel ill. Ob said thats cause its run out of room in my joke of a uterus LOL ( well he didnt say that but thats my translation).I fell HUGE and my back is killing from holding my belly up. I have a fantastic waddle which Jay thinks is quite cute... I dont agree..lol..

I keep forgetting to say a HUGE thankyou to Narelle for my lovely pressi she sent me a few weeks ago. My box she made me is living on my scrap table. I love it. And Mel also sent me and Hollie a lovely pressi. Hol was so excited... 2 beautiful ladies that have been so good to me. Makes me feel like such an awful freind when I cant even make an effort to do something in return.

ALso havent mentioned how proud I am of Rach for becoming a MASTER... OMG that girl is unreal and totally talented... Shes inspiration to soo many people. A few of the other gorgeous eb scrappers got honorable mentions. Congrats to clair, dee and Amanda.... Well done girls

Heres some pics from when we put the tree up I forgot to show them off before.... DOH>>>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kays

Just sent you a quick email seeing as I couldn't get online this evening in time to catch up with you but also wanted to leave you a message here too to let you know that I'm wishing you guys a very Merry Christmas. Give Hollie a hug from me.