Wednesday, May 30, 2007

ahhhh where am I up tooo.. Lastnight I spent the night at the hospital with thomas. He has a chest infection and an ear infection.Lastnight he was grunting a and I counted his respirations and they were a bit fast so I rang the hospital and they said to bring him in and they kept him... The beds for the parents in that place are so bloody uncomfy. When I get rich Im gonna donate some comfy ones..LOL....

Jay and I are still not discussing money cause everytime we do we fight, so Im just selling a few things on ebay to get some more things off ebay ( lol) for the kids.. Thanks to Jody, Sarah and Tracey for the advice and hugs.... I put a post on EB and got a lot of mixed repsonses and a bit of ammunition..LOL.... I desperatly need to get that tablet for thrush cause Thomas and I just keep getting it over and over and I think its living in my breast tissue, But everytime i mention it I get the " do you really need it" look cause its $28 or something... ARGHHHHHHHHH MEN!!!!

Thomas weighed in ( sounds like biggest loser) at 5.2 kilos last wednesday and is 56cm long. What a little shorty... LOL.. Arkaydia is 7 weeks younger and is the same length. He is a midget...

Hols been both funny and a PITA lately. SOme of the stuff she comes out with is soo funny. Its really amazing how many things she picks up from me. I better start watching what I say i think. SHe keeps saying, "for christs sake".oops. She loves to play daycares and has started reading stories to Thomas when he is in his rocker. Its very cute to watch. I think she has finally accepted that he is here to stay.. About time...

2 comments:

jodyg said...

I hope Thomas's chest infections clears up quickly. Poor little fella.
I know what you mean about the things kids pick up. Jack keeps saying 'bugger'. I'm pretty grateful for that actually cause it could be OH SO much worse. :P

debbiedo said...

Poor little Thomas and you! Hope things settle down soon you both.

xxx Deb