Monday, May 07, 2007



A beautiful moment happened tonight. I was layinng with Hol on her bed and sgrabbed my face in her hands and said "I love you much mummy".... Its moments like that that just melt mt eart and make me realise what a lovely little girl she is. She is so loving and quite often throughout the day she asks me for a littl hug..

The other day she came out wiht "what a dickhead" thanks to her dad while he was watching footy. I love it when she says."I found it you can stop looking now" when she is looking for something.. SOOOO CUTE>>

Thomas has done nothing but scream for 3 days. Im totally and utterly exhausted. Jay even stayed hoem this morning till 11am from work so I could go get a little bit of sleep... On saturday Thomas did a few huge smiles and was looking out the door smiling. They are still few and far between but at least he is having a go..

Im so frustrated with our money situation at the moment. I think im going to either get my butt in to gear and go full slog in the photography studio or get some night work while Jay is at home with the kids. Its hard with a new baby to do lots of photo shoots. I had a wedding booking for end of the year but I had to refer her on to my old collegue cause its just so hard to do a wedding when you have a new baby and dont know what your nights leading up to it will be like..

We took the kids to the show on Friday night, Hollie had a ball. Pity we ran out of money.. I love the face painting hol had done. I think i wanted it done more then she did LOL...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Kays

Things will improve for you hun,I know it doesn't seem like it,Luke was liek that too

If you need to talk,I am always here!

btw all the pics are gorgeous,you can fly over to Perth anytime and take some pics of Luke xxx Sarah