Tuesday, May 22, 2007


God where does the time go....... Ok quick update on stuff...

GOt the results back from Hols tests.. She has central Apnoea which means she does pause in her breathign but her oxygen levels only drop by 2% so its not a major health problem and wont hurt her. SHe alos has Parasomnia which means she arouses during deep sleep often and this is when she sleep walks and sleep talks. There is nothing we can do about either of these so we just have to deal with the waking every hour... CRAZY. I have also taken her back to the peadiatrician for a reflux review and he has put her tablets up to 1.5 a day and we are to go back in a month to see how its going and decide if we take it up another dose...

Jay and I have been fighting constantly. The big issue is basically MONEY and I think Sleep deprivation isnt helping. He has basically taken all rights to money away from me and im not happy. TOmmorrow is my pay week which i usually get any stuff the kids need and pay laybys and stuff off and get nappies and scripts. Well Im not allowed to have the money and He will be in charge.. OH GRR.He is pissing me right off. WE had the biggest barney the other night and I was bawling and screaming at him that the kids and I were leaving. I had Thomas in my lap and looked down and the gorgeous little thing was looking up at me with sad puppy dog eyes. Was so cute. During our fight i came out and said something that I coudlnt stop once it started to blurt out. I said to jay " You get to be in charge of everything Im sick of it, I even named our son a name I didnt want just cuase you did".. Once I said it I thought OMG I must have had those feelings about his name buried deep. Didnt even realise I had issues with it..

Now On to THOMAS..... OMG i dont know what to do with him. THe poor little fella has reflux and I think it is getting worse rather then better. The last few days have been a nightmare. He is screaming and wanting to be held and fed all day. I thnk my milk supply is really low, I never feel full and a few time I have offered a bottle after he has guzzled. I dont kow whats going on.. Im thinking maybe it could be cause Im stressed and exhauseted and therefore im not making milk. I dunno... Im probably only getting about 3 hours sleep a night at the moment with Hols and him.....

Starting to get sleepy so Ill go for now and ill bbs....

3 comments:

jodyg said...

You poor thing Kaysie. I soooo feel for you. It's hard enough having a newborn, let alone a newborn with reflux, a toddler to chase around and money problems which I know can cause so much tension. I'm sorry there's nothing I can say to help but I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you.

Sarah said...

Kays
If you EVER ned to talk I am ALWAYS here ok?
I wish we lved close by so I could help xxx

Luv yas x

Tracey said...

Aw Kays, I'm sorry to hear about how hard things are for you at the moment after all you went through to get here. I hope you sort things out with Jay, the money thing is a hard one, but I think he's wrong to take all control away from you. You have a partnership where both of you are working 50/50 and therefore you should have 50% control over the money. It's a tough one in a lot of relationships unfortunately, my friend saw a counselor with her DH and that helped them immensely. You could try something like Relationships Australia? Enough prattling from me, sorry, just meant to say I am thinking of you . Tracey xxx
P.S. Is Thomas on any medication? Ashlinn went on to Losec and that stuff was a godsend for us, reflux is no fun!