Thursday, June 07, 2007

Here is a Layout I did a few weeks ago. It says You are like me in so many ways. All the ways we are alike are written around the edge..
Thomas had a weigh in the other day, and at 16 weeks he weighs 5.7kilos and is 57.5cm bloody shortie. Im booked in to the counsellor on Tuesday. Im so scared. Im glad she has all my notes from before when I was agoraphobic so I dont have to re explain a lot of it...

Im off to a parenting course tommorrow. I cant wait. Lets hope it can give me some strategies for dealing with this girl of mine....

Thanks girls for the beautiful comments. I know that you are all always there for me. it is so nice to know that.. Holly, im always thinking of you. When times are really touch I think of you and how lucky I really am. You are the strongest women i know and I couldnt do what you are doing. I just wish I could be closer to you to give you some company....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hun, you are stronger than you know and than you give yourself credit for. Just the fact that you've taken steps to organise the counselling and to do a parenting course to possibly boost your wide range of strategies for dealing with your kidlets just goes to prove it. Know that I'm thinking of you and hoping that things go well for you on Tuesday and that you have someone compassionate who can provide you with the support you deserve. And never forget there's a little Angel who's always under strict instructions to keep an eye out and help you - if she's slipping in her duties let me know and I'll have a firm word with her ;).

Thinking of you.

Sarah said...

Godd luck hun,we will be fine x

Sarah said...

I meant you lol

debbiedo said...

Good luck Kays!!!!

Your page is gorgeous, just love it!

Deb