Friday, June 29, 2007

Long time no write... Been really busy....

I was asked to teach a canvas scrap class to a teen mums group. Was a lot of hard work. The girls had never scrapped before or even seen it so needed soo much help. Was very tiring.. This was my sample canvas I did to show them... Its hanging in Hollies room and as you can see she is very proud of it..LOL..

I also did this scrap page when I was at mums for the long weekend.. Suppose i could have cropped the floor away..LOL



Thomas is growing so fast its scary. Nearly 5 months old and starting to laugh and have conversations with us. He is very cute, and he and Hollie are getting on so well. It is so beautiful to watch them playing togehter and the way he looks at her is just so sweet. He looks for her whenever he is awake. Ive been having some issues about his name. It still doesnt feel right. Its just not ME, But i also wouldnt want to hurt jays feelings by changing it. I find myself calling him mate and not Thomas cause it just isnt me.. I dont really know what to do about it. I dont want to regret it for the rest of my life. Anyway here is a pic of the gorgeous little human being..He has the most wonderful smile that just melts my heart.When he is having booby if I look down at him he gives me that big lushes smile so I cant look at him. LOL. He also puts both his hands around my boob and strokes it.. Its so lovely. I remember when hollie used to do that. Like he appreciates every drop of that devine milk.....

Hollie is thriving and is as clever as ever. I think she is outgrowing Daycare and will hopefully go the 2 days to preschool next year. She has learnt to use scizzors so is cutting every bit of paper and cardboard in site. She told me she met a "nice guy" at church that she is gonna marry. How funny. One of her favourite words at the moment is rekon.. She says, I rekon mum.. LOL. I love it. SO much personality. If only she would sleep.. Thomas sleeps way better then her. Its sooooo frustrating.. SHe keeps bloody licking her lips and has an awful dry patch. I photoshopped it out in this photo.LOL. It looks awful. Im thinking of gettin her hair cut off to shoulder length. I just cant decide..Jays dad had a feed line put in to his stomach a couple of weeks back. he has another Mass but they arent sure what it is. It is blocking off his oesophegus and he only has a hole the size of apinhead so not much food can get down there. They are saying that sometimes after a big op ( like the one he had to remove the cancer) that a calcifcation can occur at the op site. The other thing is that it is more cancer.He has lost soo much weight that they have put in the feed line to try and fatten him up a bit so they can operate. It is really sad to watch him how he is. I feel so sad for him. His life has just fallen apart in the last few years. Jays family dont really show there feelings and sometimes I feel like He just needs a big hug. I know he gets so much joy from seeing the kids. I often see a tear in his eye as he watches Hollie and the day he came to see Thomas at the hospital, when he came back from the SCN he had a tear in his eye. Cancer is such a dreadful disease...

A guy I used to hang out with ( my ex sils partner) got killed last weekend. The guy was not the greatest citizen and was always in and out of jail but he was still a person and a father. His DD and I used to be so close and she was in my care a lot while both her parents were in jail. My heart breaks for her. The car was towed in to jays work on the saturday and at that point I didnt know that it was him that got killed in the car I just knew that a person had got killed. The car was just a mess. Im so terrified of dying in a car accident, or being trapped in a car with my kids screaming in pain. Its my biggest fear....

I got a lovely little parcel for the kids and I the other day off the lovely kind sarah. We all loved our stuff. Hollie got a little book which she has been using as a menu book in the cafe LOL and some stickers and clips, and I got a block of a chocolate which i soooo needed that day, and Thomas got a gorgeous Bonds shirt which he needed.

better go to bed its late im tired and im sure the night will be eventful....

3 comments:

Dani said...

YOur canvas is great Kays.
OMG at Thomas he is getting so big, and check out that smile- what a cutie.

Sarah said...

You are very welcome darlin!!! xoxox Hope you are all,chat to you on msn xxx

Sarah said...

well i meant rofl