Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Well , i didnt go to the counsellor yesterday.... Jamie had to go to Tamworth lastnight So i would be home alone till really late and didnt want to be alone after talking to the counsellor. It freaks me out when I talk about it and Makes me have panic attacks so I changed it to friday...

Went to a parenting cause on disicpline yesterday and Friday and it was really good. I learnt a few new things to try.

On the weekend we went to Tamworth and stayed at mum and dads cause Jay played baseball all weekend.. Dad and I had another big fight ( its getting bloody predictable) and he said I wasnt welcome there anymore, then he is ringing me the next day to see if Im coming over this weekend. It snowed just out of Tamworth on Saturday but we didnt go and have a look it was just too bloody cold.. Newcastle and the hunter had some really bad flooding and storms and on the news it looks like a war zone. james and Lee were only 300metres from the flood waters but were just on a rise so they didnt have to get evacutated but most of Maitland did.

Have to write this down cause it was so funny but it is a "had to be there moment". My Dad and Hollie started walking to town on sunday (where they live is like 15klm out of town) and we picked them up on teh way. Apparenlty Hol had been talking about maccas to dad on teh way. When we picked them up dad said he needed to go to the toilet. Mum said " so where do you want us to stop mervyn" and he told us and hollie said " Excuse me nanny, Poppy could use the toitet(toilet) at maccas" "there is free(3) toitets at maccas"..It was sooo funny. She was soo serious we just all burst out laughing. She is such a cack....

Thomas is starting to babble a bit more and his favrouite word at the moment is argoo. So cute when they start giving you something back.. He is growing way too fast.. Mum keeps saying that she still cant beleive he is here. She said it just doesnt seem real. She said with Hol she just sort of fit. I know the feeling she has cause I feel it sometimes too. Very hard to explain. She wondered if it was his Name, since it is not really ME. I still wonder if I did the right thing agreeing to Thomas....

Just going through some photos and saving files since I have saved to disk since january.. eeekkkkkkkk. Thought I might share a few..


How unimpressed does he look about the pink beanie.. LOL.. I love it..Jay wasnt very happy about me putting this bonnet on him.. I think it is sooo cute....This is how curly his hair goes after a bath. Once it dries its flat again though...Here he is with his Girlfreind Kadence, who is 10 weeks younger and is now the same length.

I was havitn one of those real crap self esteem days today where you just hate everything you see in the mirror. My clothes dont fit, my boobs are huge and maternity bras dont do much, My hair needs cutting and Im just sick of being daggy. Anyway I come out and Hollie said " Mum, you look cool"..LOL... What a way to make me feel better. She is such a little darlin.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kays, just blog surfing and just had to say that I'm so sorry that you've been feeling so crap lately. I hope that things start settling down for you soon and that you can find the right Dr & medication.

Love those photos of Thomas, he's just so gorgeous!