Sunday, July 29, 2007

Im struggling to keep up at the moment. Life is just bogging me down.. Had a melt down last night and cried to jamie and today he let me lie in bed and read a book. I am sick anyway.....

Just wanted to wish Angela all the best for the upcoming few weeks. Very exciting waiting on the birth of her twins. What an awesome incubator she is thus far......

I took Hollie to the pead last week for her reflux review and a few other things... After the increase in dose of her meds there wasnt any change so he said to just cut them all out and see what it does.. She is refluxing a lot more and her behaviour is starting to get worse again...

While we were there I mentioned about Hollies left arm when she swims.. She wont use it at all. If I hold the right arm she still wont use the left. I asked the chiro about it awhile ago and he said to get it checked out... So the pead looked her over and did some strength tests and some running up and down the corrider. She has always ran really funny but I just thought she was unco.. He did some reflex tests and the left leg didnt respond all that well... He is sending us off for a CT scan to check the right side of the brain ( which controls the left side). He isnt sure what the problem is... he did mention a " mini stroke" so I guess we just wait and see...

I just wish we could have a magic wand to get her sleeping. The pead suggested hard sleeping pills.. WT???? I didnt even have to think twice. No way.....

She woke up this arvo with trouble breathing so she has been on the nebuliser this arvo and has prendisone on bored.. I sooo didnt want her to be asthmatic. Its an awful bloody thing. I hate it.. I rang the hospital but they said I was pretty confident looking after her so just to keep her at home unless the nebules arent cutting it.

Bye for now

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh darlin,hope you get better and things improve,you knwo I am always here for you,if you need my number just messgae me
Luv yas Sarah x

Jen said...

OMG about them suspecting a stroke Kays :( . I hope that you start feeling better soon and that life de'bogs you soon as well, although with all that is happening it is no wonder you had a break down :( . I hope that Hollie's asthma doesnt continue to worsen and that being off the reflux meds isn't going to be too painful for her.

Sending massive {{{HUGS}}} your way!

Angela said...

I know this is late but i just wanted to send you some big hugs. I hope they figure out what's wrong with Hols and are able to fix it.
And thanks for the thoughts of me on your blog too.