Wednesday, July 18, 2007

ohh im excited I got my first tag..Im no longer a tagging virgin..... LOL... But its too late now and Ive stayed up too long knitting ( just call me gran) so ill come do it tommorrow....

Heres a little vid, well actually its a black screen since it was dark, but you can hear Hollies bloody carrying on..... This is the shit she carries on with everynight at bed time. This was after an hour and she was starting to wind down. Its just bloody ridiculous. Then we have to deal with her waking all the time after about 11pm. Its driving me mental. Im so bloody tired so I just let her in bed now and Jay moves to the lounge, but she moves and talks, and scratches and tosses and kicks all night. IVE HAD ENOUGH....... heres the video... http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v219/kaysie/Hollie/?action=view&current=c439ab37.flv

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh darlin,sending you hugs,I wish I could bethere for you,if you need to chat I am always here xx