Monday, July 09, 2007

Been so slack and busy but had to come and say that Thomas rolled today.. YAY he is such a clever boy. He is soo sick too so it was a great effort. He had a huge sleep afterwards so must have taken it out of him...

On the 1st of the month it was a year since I had him transferred. How amazing is it that that little man came from a dish.. Just incredible... He is doing ok, Reflux and colic totally suck but I seemed to have gotten use to the screaming, crying and winging that it doesnt effect me that much this time.

Thomas and I have the flu and I feel like total crappola....

Im so tired I cant even think what else to write so I might just post photos.. LOL....

Now I dont usually think my kids look that much alike but check out this photo.....













How happy does he look in this pic below. Always has a beautiful smile for his mummy...




6 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Kays,how cute are the kids,just adorable!! Hope you both get better soon xxxx

Miscellaneous-Mum said...

He looks so mcuch like hols. He's divine, so kissable!

debbiedo said...

That smiling pic is just way too cute! What a stunning little miracle he is.

Anonymous said...

Awww Thomas is just gorgeous! So is Hols! Great photos!

Narelle said...

How cute is he!!! They are two peas in a pod those ones!

Have tagged you :p

Anonymous said...

Oh Kaysie he is so cute! xox