Friday, October 26, 2007

Back to talk about Sharmaines wedding... It was awesome...I dont think I have ever seen soooo many people in my life... 300 people were there... THere was fireworks, a band, a dj lots of food... Awesome... THe idea of a "suprise" wedding is soooo sharmaine.. I love it.....

Her FIL made a speech and announced that they were doing a double whammy and gonna get married while everyone was there. The girls were up getting dressed at the time.. I didnt tell Hollie till I was getting her dressed cause she isnt very good with secrets..LOL.....

I shed a few tears while watching my baby girl walk down the asile again. She was sooo good and stood there through the long boring service until she needed to go do a wee.. I was so proud. I also shed a few tears that my baby cousin ( who has been like a sister to me) was finally tying the knot.. I love her soo much and Im sooooo happy for her...

Ive only just started to proof the photos as I am in desperate need of an external hard drive and its annoying the shit out of me cause it is sooo slow....

Here is a few that I have done so far....

Oh crap blogger is being a PITA .... come back and post them later... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments: