Sunday, July 20, 2008

What can I say... Today has been a very emotional day...

Jay promised me he would be home from the pub at 9pm lastnight cause Thomas and I are soo sick.... He got home at 3am the drunkest i have ever seen him. I tried to ring him and of course No answer... Asked him to leave this morning and he put it all back on me. Its all my fault... I have nowhere to go so I cant leave. Id had enough and as sick I was I got up and had a shower and got dressed and went out for a bit. I had a look in target, picked up a gorgeous little boys 00000 suit and burst in to tears. WEnt and sat in teh car and bawled...

Went to the pub Then left there and sat in the car and bawled. Then went to Maccas, sat and read the paper then got in the car and bawled. THen I came home. My house that was clean was trashed..

I just cooked tea in my very sick state and noone ate it except me. Jay said he is too sick ( really hungover) and i just lost it and went in to bed and cried.... I give up.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry things are sucking so much Kaysie. I really hope he gets his act together, you don't deserve such shitty treatment, nor do the kids.

Peta and Trevor Rogers said...

oh Kaysie.... Let me know if you need me I will drive up there, and do anything... I will pick you and the kids up and you can come and holiday with me for a while....
Anytime...

Anonymous said...

Oh Kays, I'm so sorry you're going through this. I wish I were closer to you so I could help out!!!!!!! Thinking of you heaps.
Pammy Lamb. xoo

Anonymous said...

still reading your blog , im sorry you have yourself such a shit head for a husband , i thought you where beautiful when we where kids and i still think that now , you could have anyone you want , you need to make your husband understand that and then he might treat you a little better ? keep your chin up