Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I have been so slack. Keep forgetting to blog then remember when i wake at 3am grr..

Transfer was on sunday. Sadly, the first Embryo didnt defrost so the second one was taken off the ice and is now onboard. Let the countdown begin.

I have a bit of a tale to tell... On sunday morning we got up and went to head to the scrapping shop at Adamstown. Sadly, it wasnt opened:-(( much to my disgust). Just up from the scrap shop I spotted a market fair. It was full of stalls and things of people selling there old stuff, some new things, fruit and vegies and a lady doing tarot readings and stuff. This lady called me over and asked me did I want to select an angel card. So I did. The card I got was Francesca, the exact card I chose during a reading just before my first cycle. The card is pictured over to the side. It rings so true its freaky. I held the card while my transfer was done and have taken it to bed with me each night. I have laid in bed of a night visualising the embryo nuzzling into my womb. I have found it reall relaxing and drifted off into a beautiful sleep. I am actually coping fantastic ( compared to normal) this cycle, except yesterday when i yelled at Hol :-(.


Bye for now
Kaysie

No comments: