Sunday, May 21, 2006

Well we got the dreaded negative again. Anger has taken over the sadness this time. Just feeling totally Mad at the world. Sick of the naievity of Fertile people. Jay and i have been fighting lots about the different ways each of us deal with the whole experience. I feel like he doesnt even care. He doesnt show any emotion at all, and its bugging the hell out of me.

A special thing happened yesterda. I totally lost my cool with HOllie and yelled at her a lot and smacked her. Straight after I burst into tears and begged for her forgivenes. She crawled up onto my lap and patted me and wiped my tears away. I just sobbed for about 45 minutes while she held me. It was such a nice moment, even though it was so sad..

I have the biggest head ache so must go rest my weary head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Me said...

Hollie sounds like a special soul, she must have a wonderful mother who has taught her compassion :)