Monday, May 22, 2006

WHY is it sooo fucking hard for me to have a baby. I hate this shit. Im so tired from the constant emotions and drugs and rollercoaster. Why couldnt it be someone that doesnt want kids. I dont get it.

My brother just rang to say they found out on Satdy that his wife is 8 weeks pregnant. Oops another accident. Im sick of hearing about all these friggin people that have sex and get pg. All the friggin accidents. Its just sooo unfair. Jay said at least now we are pretty safe when we answer the phone that noone else will announce there pregnancy. Seems everyone that possibly could be pg in my life is.

I hate that i feel this way. I hate that I cant just be happy for people.. I hate that some people have NFI how hard it is for us. The pain we go through to have our kids.

Ok miserable post from me signing off

1 comment:

Me said...

I'm sorry. The Fertiles really have no clue, do they?