Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Im so naughty, I have really exciting news and I havent even posted it yet.. Hollie and I went away with mum and dad for 5 days to wait for the birth of my nephew. By 3 days past due date, Dad and I were killing each other, Hols wanted to go home to daddy, and bubby didnt look like wanting to leave his warm womb any time soon. So we came home. I had predicted him to be born on the 7th January(he was due the 1st). When Lee went in to labour on the 5th I was bit shattered that my prediction was wrong, but after 32 hours of labour the little bugger held out till the 7th ( at 1am) and was born by ceaser. All just to prove that Anuty Kase knows all. LOL.... So Id like to introduce

NOAH JAMES RILEY born 7-01-07 weighing 9 pound 7, but a little shorty at 50cm. HC 37cm.
He is a bit of a boof head, and covered in a bad red rash which he was having some tests done for. THis is the first photo i got sent, from James' phone. He was only an hour old.

He is so big compared to my little cherub at birth.LOL I havent actually met him but seen video of him. I cant wait till he loses that bashed up new born look and i can get down there clicking away with my camera..LOL..

No comments: