Friday, April 06, 2007

Totally exhasted at the moment.. Thomas feeding nearly all night atm. My milk seems to drop of at a night I guess due to tiredness and stress by the end of the day...

Been really emotional of late and I think its just the last 2 months catching up on me. I was told by another premmie mum that I would go through some grief. I think im doing that now. I find it really hard to get my head around the whole corrected age thing. Im just expecting way too much of him. Although he is 7 weeks at 2 weeks corrected he is doing what he should. Just sleeping and eating. I guess watching other babies ( full termers) of similar ages starting to smile and coo just makes it hard. Its all soooo different to hollie. He still cant attach very well to the boob and Ive had sore cracked nipples.

Seems like that hospital stay wasnt me at all and it was someone else I was watching from the outside. Ive changed a lot from that experience. I went through so many highs in lows in that time and felt so many different emotions.

Thomas is growing. He is about 3.5kilos now and still a shorty at 50cm long. Looks a lot like hollie did, but she was a lot more alert then him. He has a real boy face and you can tell he is a boy

Hols has been a total ratbag. People dont beleive me cause she always acts sweet as pie. Was soo glad that roxy got to see one of her performances the other day of her spitting in my face and smacking me and throwing things at me. At least I know Im not making it up now. LOL..

This is a picture of him and Baby annabelle( hols doll) taken at 7 weeks. Wish i took one of him with her when he was born.. GRR.

My gorgeous freind NET had her little baby girl on Tuesday. What a sweetie and she has a gorgeous name. Arkaydia Paige. Isnt it just devine. She was a tiny little thing in comparison to her boofhead brothers, weighing in at only 7 pound 1. Net pushed her out in an hour and half and was home the next day. What a bloody trouper. COngrats to her , pete and the boys.... Maybe when Thomas gives Annabelle the flick he can go out with Arkaydia..

1 comment:

jodyg said...

He's just gorgeous Kaysie!!