Saturday, April 28, 2007






We have been in Sydney the last few days... Had to take HOllie down to the sleep clinic to have a sleep study done. She wakes at least every hour. When I was in hospital mum noticed she pauses in her breathing and wondered if she had sleep aponea since mum does and it can be genetic. So we got a referal and off we went...

I couldnt stay with her because I had Thomas so daddy had to stay with her the night. I went up to the ward while they hooked her up though. She was such a good little girl. It took over an hour for the girl to put all the wires in.

While we were there we took her to the acquarium. She loved it but her favourite thing was the pengos.. LOL..it was pissing down rain and we had to park a fair way away so we all got wet. The bloody parking cost us $38 for 2 hours. OMG I couldnt beleive it.While we were there I was waiting on an sms from cam cause Roxy was going in for ceaser at 8am. By 2pm I was really starting to freak out. Then I got a text that said " Roxy and bub being flown to adelaide cause of complications". I was absolutley freaking out then. NO other details and Cam wouldnt answer his phone. I was beside myself with worry and trying hard not to vomit. Later that night I got on to Cameron and Roxy. Kadence Indiana grace was born at 9am and swalloed and aspirated a lot of fluid. She basically drowned it. She had to have work done on her and then transferred to a bigger hospital.

After the acquarium we went to stay with Jamies mate, Charlie and his wife, louise. Charlie was telling us how to get there over the phone, and instead of it taking us 30 mintues it took us 3 hours.. The kids were feral and both crying and it was pissing down with rain. we finally got there and they had an awesome apartment on the water. I was totally freakin gout that Hol would trash something..

On Anzac day we walked 5klm to olympic park to go to the brewery but when we got there it was closed so Lousie and i took the kids to DFO for awhile then we dropped them to the boys who were blind, and we went to IKEA.. OMFG I love taht place..

I had a really nice time and felt comfortable with Louise. I hadnt had much to do with her before and she is really posh and fancy and I am so NOT, but we got on really well..

The other highlight was that I met DEb and her gorgeous littl boy Ryan from EB. We met at the Rhodes shopping centre and had a lovely couple of hours. Later on I was thinking about the day and realised that I had left Thomas with Deb while I took Hol to the toilet. I didnt even think twice and I had just met this girl. How wierd is that...

1 comment:

debbiedo said...

I was thinking about running away with him since he was lying there looking so cute on my lap, but thought you would probably track me down. ;)

Had a great time meeting you too!

XXX Deb