Sunday, April 01, 2007

Well today Jay took Hollie to play golf with him for the afternoon. It gave Thomas and I the afternoon alone. Was really nice just to sit and be with him. I find it hard to pay him atention when HOllie is around cause she gets so jelous. Here is a pic I took of them together about a week after we got home. I wish she would enjoy him and spend some time loving him.

He has finally graduated to 0000s .LOL. Although the suit he wore today was a 00000. He looks so chubby to me until I catch him and I in the mirror as I walk past and he looks small. Jay took a photo of us lastnight before we went out to the cricket presentation. Ill add it..

He has reflux ( the one thing I didnt want this time) but doesnt seem as bad as Hollie was. She was a nightmare. He does want to be held a lot of the time and hates being laid flat. He has awful colic which leaves him in awful pain. Otherwise he is doing ok. He is 2 weeks corrected tommorrow and will be 7 weeks this week. He is changing soo much.


Hollie has grown up soo much. She can be such a PITA but then again she can be such a sweetie. She comes out with so many funny things... Everytime we come home from somewhere she says "home sweet home" cracks me up everytime. she also calls me "sweetie pie" and calls her and Thomas the cuties from Kooty(where mum and dad live). after that huge struggle of Toilet training her since sept she has basically decided to do it herself since I have been home. The one time I thought it wouldnt happen. The other day she came out from the toilet and said to my girlfriend " that poo had steam coming off it"LOL. I think she has been taking too much notice of the filth that comes out of her fathers mouth. LOL...

I cant beleive she will be 3 in 15 days.. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN..... Here is some pics of her and her new hat and her little chicken LOL...

1 comment:

Angela said...

What gorgeous pics Kays. The one of Hols and Thomas is just stunning.
And how gorgeous do you look in the photo of you and Thomas????

I hope you are well.