Saturday, April 21, 2007

Well Hols bday has been and gone for another year.. I cant quite believe that my Baby is 3 its really sad how fast they grow.. This last year has been an amazing year in her development and she just suprises me more and more each day.

You know what the little bugger did. She has been fully toilet trained now for about 2 months. After all the fighting and tears. After I came home with thomas she kind of got in her own groove and did herself. I cant beleive it, im so proud of her.....

She had a lovely day. She was in hospital for croup on friday night and was still pretty icky on her bday ( sunday) so we didnt do anything big. I just made her a cake and the family and god parents called in for some cake and pressie drop off... She got a vsmile and a barbie set thing off us and seemed to like it. When she opened hte barbie up she said " oh cool" LOL.. Anyone would think she is 13 not 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres a few pics from the day...
She got these funky wings off sal for her bday that flap.. i love them.....

No comments: