Saturday, March 01, 2008

Back to show pics of Thomas bday party... He had a great time.. We had it the sunday after his bday.....

His cake in all its glory.. LOL... Its all about the cake...
And how is this for inspirattional... The Jodi ( aka the clown) has lost a HEap of weight and has done so well with it ( im sure its a hard bloody journey).. Check out the following photo. Top one taken at HOllies 1st bday then taken again at Thomas first bday..


On my weigh loss, I hvae lost 2 kilos this week.. Pretty good I rekon. OMG how hard is it to get up to 10,000 steps. I had to walk down town the otehr day cause I hvae lost the car keys ( whole other story) and with that plus me walking up and down town then around doing stuff at home I only managed 5000.. Thats insane. I really need a treadmill...

This week Thomas has learnt 2 new things.. He waves bye bye and says bye ( more like bay) and he can say hello, usually when he is holding a phone ( sounds more like harro). LOL.. Still no walking but taking like 6 and 7 steps and is soo close but would rather crawl. I really dont mind cause im not ready.. LOL....

Little adventerour boy went to the park for the first time the other day and off he went. Climbing the stairs and going down the slides on his own. Sooo different to Hollie. She is still scared of doing stuff like that.. Here is a video of him doing it..


,M



Ill be back with holiday photos next.. LOL..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girl , you have changed you blog around , looks great .