Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Tried to get a pic of the 3 kids. Heres a hing of what it was like.. God love that poor girl.. LOL
Here is Bon going off to school ( he only started this year.). Kaleb and gorgeous Net with Kady



















Some of the wildlife at there house... A little python that I didnt touch. LOL And a gorgeous shingle back that was so beautiful and was eating out of the hands of Nets sister.
A story board of the beautiful Arkaydia Paige. I took lots and lots of pics of her.. She is just so devine and scrummy. I miss her

Net and I.. When I saw this photo of me I came home and got my hair cut off and lost 2 kilos.. LOL. I look bloody awful..... But check out the hottie next to me.. LOL. I miss her sooo much. Check out how tall she is.. LOL
I was trying to work out how she got her boobs to sit so perty.LMAO. And Jay snapped this shot.. LOL

2 comments:

Angela said...

PMSL. I hope you're gonna scrap that last photo!! That is hilarious.

You have some beautiful photos of Net's kids. Arkaydia sure is a little cutie!

Angela said...

I forgot to say how good you look in those pics Hollie took. Congrats on the weight loss too.