Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Ok about our trip to Queensland... Had a ball.... Finally got to meet my buddy Net who I have talked to on the internet for 4 years. It was just like walking in to my best freinds house. I knew what the house looked like what kinda of things the boys liked, recognised there clothes and kadys clothes. Was really surreal and I hated leaving. So here is a few shots from our HOliday...

When we took Thomas to the beach he love dit. It was his first time at a beach..The first 4 photos are from southbank.. We had a ball there. Jay took a heap of me and the kids ( needed serious editing).LOL. But I look like a beached whale so I wont be showing them... LOL... Ill post some more of Net and the kids and my Mothers group in my next post..












1 comment:

Angela said...

Love those beach photos. I'm glad you had a great time are were able to meet up with Net.