Saturday, March 08, 2008

My little baby is walking....... Cant beleive how fast this last year has gone....... He started walking last Monday full on. He had been walking around here and there but not full on... Ill post a video of that first big walk when I upload it..

We had him back to the ENT he told us he still cant do the op to put the grommits in until 18 months even though Thomas eardrum just perforated for the second time and on antibiotics. Both ears have glue ear. He gave us a couple of numbers to try in Newcastle, where the waiting list is 9-12 months both in public system. Then we rang sydney and if we got public its 9 month waiting list if we go private we can get in like next week but even with our TOP cover the ananesthesist and surgeon charge above the schoedule so would cost us $1000 out of pocket. We just dont have that money.....

I have wedged the top of his cot up heaps cause he would only sleep if he was upright on my lap during the night ( which is very tiring). With the panadol before bed and the bed more upright he seems to be sleepign a little better.

Here is some pics Hollie took of me on Wednesday night before i went out ( she is a pretty good little photographer. I have only cropped the coloured one slightly and I had to crop the bw in a little as the angle was funny cause she is shorter then me ( obviously)LOL..

Presenting kaysie minus 2 kilos since that disgusting pic with net( only another 30kg to go lol) and minus some hair.. LOL

No comments: