Monday, October 09, 2006

Im 17 weeks today. Only 20.5 to go ( hopefully).. Jamie has already started pointing out how long we have till viable gestation at 24 weeks. I have a photo to show off my growing body. Its so hard taking photos of yourself. LOL...

Not much has happened this last week. HOls is cracking us up with all her new things she knows and says. Talks about shadows non stop and how her shadow follows her everywhere. I even had to give her shadow breakfast the other day. LOL... She talks about what comes from different animals, like wool from sheep and bacon from pigs. Its so cute to hear her talk about those things.

Faith just called and she is having another BOY. YAY that was my guess. Look out phoebe. LOL..

Jay stayed home from work today he has been feeling off since Saturday. Think he will be glad to get back to work tommorrow, Hollie has been very trying today......

I took Roxys kids out into the studio when i was babysitting last week, was the first time I used my new camera in the studio. Heres a few shots. Dont mind Hollie jumping in with her silly glasses on. LOL











3 comments:

debbiedo said...

Great pregnancy pic!!!!! You look great.

Me said...

Great pic of you!

Kaysie said...

Thanks girls... So hard to take it off yourself..LOL...

Leenie I have been working as a photographer for 6 years. LOL.. I worked in a local studio and a kodak camera lab then put my own studio at home when I finished working down there....