Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Oh god its been such a crappy week that I havent even come in to say I had a scan on Monday... Bubs was well, wiggling around in there and everything seems on track. I hadnt drank enough water so had to drink more and wait. She could get all the measurements without the extra water but she needed to measure my cervix ( really important since I have the stitch).. Hopefully get to pick up scans on Monday and I can scan them in. My 11 week ones are still missing. GRRR.. Ive lost another kilo :(. Down 3 from pre preg.. Guess all that sickness and feeling crap has caused that, its not like I dont have a belly...

Hol has been so bloody naughty the last week and we have both been sick. Yesterday I totally lost my cool and when jay walked in the door I jumped in the car and took off. As I was driving around bawling I was thinking WHAT the hell have I done. I went through so much crap to get pregnant and Im such a bad mother, why the hell would I put another child through that.

TOday wasnt much better with tantrums and tears and screaming. I got through 2 tantrums and didnt give in, Im so proud of myself but out the same time feel like such a shit mum. Hope she didnt go to sleep hating me.. She actually bit me in her tantrum earlier today. It went on for about 45 minutes. It was exhuasting..

I did some painting with her this morning and thought I had put the paints up high enough. I went in my room to get dressed and when i came out I found her looking like this picture. She had it everywhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He mate. I feel your pain. I am going through similar "boundary testing" with Koby atm. And some days by the time Luke gets home all i want to do is hide under the covers and let him deal with them both. Lol.
Chin up luv, you've go so much going on right now, you just need to take a big breath and refocus a few times a day. It helps a bit for me anyway.
xx

debbiedo said...

Oh Kays, big hugs to you. I feel like storming out of the house sometimes too, Ryan knows the right buttons to push and his tanties are pretty impressive. I lose it sometimes, I think all Mothers do. Nobody is a perfect Mum, there is no such thing.

Just have faith in yourself, try and take deep breaths and know that you are doing the best you can.

xxxx Deb