Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Jamie felt the baby move for the first time today.. I had to hold my breath and he had to push down on a little ..LOL, but he did feel it..

We went and saw the OB today. He is pretty happy with how bubby and I are going. ( god why do men have the TV so loud GRRR i cant think).....He told me that I have 9 weeks to go till he can reassure me Ill have a baby to bring home.. :( Thats a pretty wierd statment actually considering babies can actually die at all gestations... I guess he was just pointing out that I need to rest to get to that stage for our baby to have a chance. So I need to stop doing so much cause I overdid it on the weekend and I could feel the pressure on my cervix.

When we got home from Tamworth there was a message on the machine from daycare saying a second day is available for hollie.. Now im freaking out.. I know , I know Im a crazy women. But now Im feeling all guilty about her spending 2 days away from me. ARGGHH my mind drives me crazy.. I know we need to do this for this baby in my belly and for us as well but it just freaks me out.

I went out to the studio to test the lights the other day and Hol wouldnt sit there for me to photograph so I had to jump in with her... I look awful.. Didnt even brush my hair.. And why does my face look soooo round when it doesnt in the mirror.. grrrr...

2 comments:

Me said...

And you think Hollie doesn't look like you?

Kaysie said...

LOL NO she doesnt..... she looks like her nan ill add a photo in my blog of her and her nan..LOL...