Friday, October 13, 2006

OMG my nose looks pointy in that photo of belly....LOL... DOnt really get to see if from that angle much.

Hols has been really sick with fevers and an awful cough and runny poos. BLERGH.. Only one dr on today so cant get her seen to GRR they told me to go sit at the hospital and wait.. I think Ill leave that till I get desperate.

Im still really worried about the sharing my love thing. I go to bed of a night and thats all I think about. I have been having really bad anxiety attacks again too. Its only of a night when its quite and I have nothing else to think about... HOls has started to call the baby "baby" now instead of jellybean. She keeps kissing my belly and saying, I love you baby. Its very sweet......

I took these pictures of her yesterday when she had one of her energetic spells in between the really sick spells. You can tell shes not very well...

Bye for now

2 comments:

Kaysie said...

your a cutie.....


Kaysie..

amanda said...

Kays i hope Hols feels better soon. Poor little chicken :(

Your nose does NOT look big in that photo - it looks like a nose. It would look silly if it were smaller/flatter so stop putting yourself down.

Your belly looks beautiful :)

Dont stress about sharing your love with another child. It is something that 'just happens'. It is beyond your control - it just is there the minute the little baby is born. You hold him/her and think - "omg this is *my* child" and zooom that is it...you are in love again.

Dont sweat it chick.