Thursday, October 19, 2006

Well its a new day.... HOls is at daycare, and I tell you what it was so hard for me to leave her today ( figure that out). Guess that i just feel like hugging her today cause I feel so bad about yesterday ( not that I did anything wrong- I just find it hard to be so tough, she is my miracle baby after all :( ) Last night I sobbed for hours, then jay came home and as we were going to bed we had a huge fight and i sobbed some more. He just went to sleep, and I ended up sitting up playing with my scrapping till 11:30. I feel like I have such a heavy heart at the moment. Each breath seems so hard to take. I REALLY need to ring that new psych, I have gone so off track.

Enough miserable crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heres a few pics i took of Missy Manda before she went feral yesterday.

Forgot to say yestserday that Mel sat on the other end of the puter with my mic on so she could help me through hols tantie. It was fantastic and I didnt give it... Thanks mel....

Thanks Chelsea for ringing and checking on me after reading my blog.. Your a darling....Cant wait to catch up again..

Last but NOT AT ALL LEAST....... Im excited to say my great freind Jessica had a baby girl yesterday. Well done Jess, Im so happy for you and your family. She has entered into a beautiful family and Im sure I sisters willl adore her..... Im sorry you didnt get the birth you wanted, but you and bubby are safe and thats all that counts.... Cant wait to hear what name you choose..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there kays. I've had a rough week too with K. Just think - we're half way through the terrible twos now :S :S

Take Care of yourself x

Anonymous said...

Hi mate,

Hope you're doing okay and feeling a bit better. Get lotsa Hollie hugs, I bet they're great!

Take care.

Chels xo