Saturday, November 04, 2006

Happy Anniversary to Jay and I today.... 6 years ago today I walked down the aisle....


Hols had another asthma attack today. Poor little thing. She couldnt even speak cause she was out of breath. I gave her the nebuliser at home but that didnt seem to help so had to take her to hospital. They stuck her on the nebuliser again twice in about half hour and her stats started to get a little better. We are on 2 hourly nebs atm... But at least we got to come home. If she gets anyworse I have to take her back... She is off her face from all the ventolin and is still wide awake at 10:40. Guess that means Jay and I wont be having any cuddle time tonight ( we cant have sex till the baby is here cause of the stitch so thats out of the question).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww you look beautiful in those photos. Happy anniversary :)
Hope Hols improves for you. xx

~Dizzy~ said...

Happy anniversay Kays.