Friday, November 17, 2006

I became an aunty today to Paige Melissa. Welcome to the world little cherub..... Not sure when I will see her, as they live a couple of ours away and I dont really get on with SIL. She was the one I was upset about being pg back at the start of my blog that takes ( and took while pg) lots of valium and pain killers.....

OMG How much of a poser is my daughter. Here is the photos from our xmas shoot. Shes so adorable I just wanna kiss her...LOL... TOday she was telling me all about how she wants to do tap dancing when she kids older. She is an absolute cakc with an awesome personality.. Her fave thing at the moment is doing jokes on us.. Today I asked her to bring me the phone and she said NO then she got it and said JUST JOKIN..... Shes a cack..

Help me choose which one for xmas cards...


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol I LOVE the first pic of her!

Jen said...

Help you choose one? they are all terrific! I think you will have to do a collage...or a range of different cards ;) perhaps a fold out card with all the pics on it?
Oh and I love the 'just jokin!' comment, how adorable!

(PS, I hope you don't mind me reading your blog, I followed the link in your sig in EB)

JenBel

Anonymous said...

I was going to say to use them all too Kays. I think they are all great and all show something different of her
Narelle

Dani said...

Yep have to agree, you will have to do all different ones. I do love teh seond one the most though-what attitude

AJ said...

I'm with Dani...the second one(hands on hips) screams attitude!!

(Another EBer stalking...Hope you don't mind!)

Kaysie said...

LOL Yeah thanks you were all alot of Help NOT!!!!!!!! LOL.. I actually do our xmas tags with her photo on them too and usually use a different one to cards. There is actually a few more photos LOL... THere is a hands on her hips one where she has the nose scrunch happening and its very cute as well.....

OH BTW welcome stalkers.. LOL. You are most welcome to read about my very boring life although I do have lots of very cute photos of someone special on here that are worth the look. LOL..

Kaysie

Anonymous said...

Start saving now if she's interested in doing tap! Trust me on this!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

oh she is such a sweety. I would use the first two shots on the card. I love the one with her hands on her hips, those little red shoes are to die for :)
Koby does the whole "just jokin" thing too pmsl