Friday, November 03, 2006


Now I have made the decision about the meds I feel sooo much better already. Today HOls and I had a tummy buggy thing.. blergh. I had sooo much I needed to do today. GRR. Tommorrow Mum and Dad are coming over and we are taking Mum and Nan out for the bdays. Tommorrow is also our 6 year wedding anniversary...OMG how fast did that go....

THought I would add a pic of me when I first started on my Meds 6 years ago.. I had lost soo much weight from the anxiety and panic attacks. I was a very sick girl. This was at BILS wedding. I look at this picutre and it reminds me of what Jay has been through with me. He was so patient through those awful months where I couldnt function. The night time trips to hospital, the phone calls of panic while he was at work. I put him through a lot of crap, and he stayed. He hates this picture. He hates the fact I got so thin and was so ill.

No comments: