Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I am so pissed off....... i cant fucking beleive what the arse hole has done this time. We had money in our bank account from medicare to pay off IVF. Went to check it this morning and Jamie spent $698 on fucking alcohol. I cant beleieve it. I cant stop crying at the utter waste. Our fucking duaghter misses out on stuff and he fucking wastes it shouting his mates. OMG im soooooooooooooooooooooooooo god damn mad. I need to hit something. Now I cant go to acupuncture tommorro either or chiro today.....I just cant see straight im so angry. If i fucking spent that on scrap booking what would happen? OMG i still cant beleive he could do that to us, our family.....

1 comment:

Me said...

What a shitty thing for him to do. I have had DP do that same stuff to me, spending $ on alcohol & gambling (hence I left earlier this year), I know how awful it is, and the utter fury you must be feeling.