Monday, June 12, 2006

Took Hol to see Dorothys dance party today. She wasnt as excited about the whole experience as I thought she would be. I guess she was more awestruck then anything else. Just stared at the stage. DIdnt really get excited. All ended up a big rush since my car broke down in Tamworth and didnt get it back going till 10:40am, Dorothy started at 11:30, and Tamworth is an hour away.. Grr I drove the fastest I ever have in my life and then got stopped for a breath test on my way in to town which took up 5 minutes.... Lucky they didnt get my for speeding actually, since they were sitting around a corner that I was doing 100klm in and should have been 50klm

Last night I sobbed my little heart out. Actually all weekend I have been. Lastnight Dad told me that he rekons my scrapping is crap and he thinks its messy. We were talking about how im such a perrfectionist anal about everything including my scrapping. I said " so you dont like the brag book i made you" and he said " no, i couldnt beleive you gave it to me like that", OMFG i burst into tears and went and ripped the canvas off the wall I had made them and ripped up a scrapping page I had done in a frame for him for his bday. These were things I spent HOURS on..

He also rekons he knows all about IVF and the way I think about things is ridiculous and the hormones have nothing to do with how I am, thats just me, blah blah blah.... grrrr. I have never cried as hard as I did last night. I feel so lonely, unsupported, unloved, outcast, heart broken, defective. I hate feeling this way.....

Jays at the pub, Havent really seen him since Thursday, would have been nice for him to come home and spend time with his daughter. He was going to be home at 6:00 and its now nearly 8:00. What a wanker. You would think of all the stuff I spilled to him lastnight he would want to come home to be with me when he knows how im feeling. I guess not.

I took a few pics of my grogeous gal over at Kims house the other day on Tonys SLR.... How grown up is she? :-(

1 comment:

Me said...

I'm sorry your dad is being so unsupportive and unappreciative, and downright mean to you.

Hollie is gorgeous btw.