Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ok its day 3 of my embies lives, and I have an update....

I have 2x good ones (8 cell 9 cell) 2 xwhich are fair (8 cell) x2 poor (5 and 6....)

Nurse tells me the 2 poor ones arent likely to make it and the fair ones are starting to expand and collapse. So hopefully those 2 good ones are real good ones..

Please please please please please let it be my turn...........Ill do anything. How sad that i have resorted to begging. Nothing else is working.

We are off down to Newy again in the morning. HOls coming with us and we will stay with uncle James. Dont know how Im gonna feel about pregnant Aunty Lee, but i guess ill just have to deal with it..

Seeya when i get back with embie on board. THen the horrid 2ww. Decided lastnight I would rather go through egg pick up every day then the 2ww. I hate it...

No comments: