Thursday, June 22, 2006

OH GAWD. What a night. The most ridiculous time for it to happen. Hol and i spent last night in hospital. I took Hols up cause I thought she sounded croupy. When i got there they thought she might have pneumonia so did X rays and they were clear. She has now been diagonsed with asthma. What a Lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg bloody night.... She is on heaps of medication....

On other news, Jay and I are leaving to go down to newy at the crack of dawn tommorrow for IVF. SUpposed to be staying till Monday but dont know if I will be able to stay away that long from Hols. She is staying with Mum and dad starting tommorrow. I have given mum all the instructions of what drugs when, god love her....

Im absolutely exhausted....................

bye for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»