Saturday, July 01, 2006

Well the little Embie is now hanging out inside me. My transfer, that should only take 15 minutes max, took 45 minutes. Now I know I have a dodgy cervix and uterus, but I did warn him when i walked in that Dr woolcott usually uses the introducer on me ( this long thing that you can bend around to find the uterus or something). Well todays Dr tried everything. He then said " I dont know what else to do, i have tried everything, I just cant find the utuers wall and endometrial cavity" ( or something like that). So I suggested ( with all my years of study in IVF under my belt LOL) to try a pillow under my butt to change the angle. Well, lo and behold it worked. FINALLY. I tell you what that poor old fanny of mine was feeling the 45 minutes clamped up. OUCHY. Hollie came in with us and sat and stroked my hair and kissed my head during the process. Little darlin , she is...

Here is embies first pic. Lets hope the little one can hang on in there and implant itself.......


Please remind me not to visit my SIL anymore. She does nothing but upset me and make me feel like a peice of shit.. Surely I deserve better then that...

Off to rest, all this transferring is such hard, exhausting work.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»